Re: Maxwell 37667 dies interestingly...thoughts?

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Should have added a few more primary details:

Supply is a 14.7kV pole transformer.  Peak primary
current would have been around 250A.  Gap is async
rotary.  Estimated break rate:  About 400 bps.  Firing
seemed (sounded) consistent, though admittedly little
adjustment of the gap had been performed, so it may
have been a contributing factor in the Maxwell's
demise.  I'm not sure.