RE: SISG IGBT Timing Resistors

Original poster: "Mark Dunn" <mdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

VFO:

RSG - Rotary Spark Gap
IGBT - Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor
SISG - Sidac IGBT Spark Gap

SISG is the idea that Terry Fritz came up with in April/May this year
that replaces the spark gap in a standard Tesla Coil with a solid state
series of circuits constructed from Sidacs and IGBT's.  A number of us
from the list are currently implementing the idea on our coils and
testing.

Not sure if we have a universal list of acronyms somewhere.  Someone
else may be able to comment.  There are a lot.  You can search the site
to figure out what most mean.

Mark