Re: Pole Pig BALLASTS - 4-Sale - and about 20 XRAY tranny's

Original poster: "Jack King" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

....Understood, I should have said mA...my faux-pas

Jack

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Pole Pig BALLASTS - 4-Sale - and about 20 XRAY tranny's
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:26:59 -0600

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 7/11/06 1:49:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "Jack King" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Actually, Im in Salt Lake City, Ut. I'll look at the original post
but in my World "MA" means Milliamperes..lol

I have items weighing between about 35 lbs and near 1 ton...how much
weight would you like?

Most of the chokes I have left weigh between 50-110 lbs.

X-ray tranny's are about 250 lbs through at least 1800 lbs

....CHeers!

Jack

Hi Jack,

Actually mA is milliamperes, MA is Massachusetts (or Mega-Amperes). I have a galvanometer calibrated in nA but made in PA. Do you live in UT (Utah) or Ut (Latin "in order to")
  WaTcH OuT !  CaPiTaL LeTtErS MaKe A DiFfErEnCe ;^)

Matt D.