Re: Plastics question

We have used both black delrin and black (smoked color) acrylic with no HV leakage or tracking.

When you tap the acrylic for the fasteners be sure to use kerosine if in a lathe. Also gently (very gently) anneal the acyrlic after tapping in your oven to prevent the sharp tap edge points from expanding into cracks that will radiate to the edge of the acrylic and cause fastener failure.

Dr. Resonance

Hello,
I have some black acrylic that I plan to use for the supports for the primary. Is there a chance that what ever gives it the black color could be conductive? Should I get some clear instead?
Brad McPeak