Re: Geissler Tubes

Original poster: Thomas Coyle <zxcasd@xxxxxxxxx>

How about a violet ray device? They're all over Ebay (I picked up a couple) - fun to play with. Just be sure the power cord is in good condition, or just replace it (mine were both very very old, cracked, exposed...).

You'll also find new Geissler/Crookes tubes there too. Most are from the UK (no language issue there) with reasonable price and shipping.