Re: Multiple Toroids (was: 48KWATT DRSSTC Warmup)

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx
Curt,

I doubt if I was the first to do this, but I think the first in this group to post pictures of this system. I started using it in 1998 when I was having extreme problems with discharges on my 5 kva coil going straight out from the toroid and then right down into the primary. The lower toroid provides field control for the top of the coil and the higher, larger, toroid gets the sparks going out and up, away from the primary. I actually do still get some primary strikes but not so often as before.

Ed Sonderman