RE: Multiple Toroids (was: 48KWATT DRSSTC Warmup)

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

field control

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

Speaking of toroids and top loads, what is the
advantage of using two toroids, larger one on top with
the smaller below?  I see this configuration on may
coils and don't understand the reason.

Curt.