Re: POPULAR ELECTRONICS, Jul. 1964, p29, 250KV TESLA COIL

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx In a message dated 1/23/06 9:09:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I agree. Worse comes to worst they can sue me all they want and take
my tesla coil and pc, I'll just build another. If I had the original
mag I'd just scan and put it in my shared folder for kazaa lite
resurrection with my movies, tv shows, and mp3's.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I have a copy which I can send you for copying and posting, IFF you promise to send it back afterwards. Just send me your snailmail address off-list.

Matt D.