POPULAR ELECTRONICS, Jul. 1964, p29, 250KV TESLA COIL

Original poster: "Steve Andrew" <sjandrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

I'm trying to track down an on-line copy of the article in Popular Electronics (July, 1964) for a 250KV Tesla coil. The article I'm looking for was a TC using 2 x high-power transmitting tubes. There may have been a similar article in Popular mechanicas around the same time. I found a copy of the article some time ago in GIF format but needless to say I've lost both the original link and the image files :-(

Many thanks in advance

Steve