To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: WWT 2006

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Are you new to the list Neal?  There has been a running thon for the
past 4 years at D.C. Cox's (Dr. Resonance) place in Baraboo Wisconsin.
 I attend each year.  I used to live in Oak Forest, IL (about 20 miles
south of chicago), but now i live at school in Urbana.  You can see my
website at:

http://www.stevehv.4hv.org/

There are a few other coilers in the Chicago-land area, but i will let
them identify themselves if they wish.

Steve Ward