Re: Critical rise time (RE: Terry's New Plane Wave Antenna)

HI Dmitry,

Yes, I have the book and its collecting dust. Ive spent all my time winding and cutting ballast toroids and letting my hands heal. I've promised Terry I would get to it - so maybe I should before I get linched and he ask for the book back :-)))

Gerry R.

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Gerry`s questions are easy ones - all the answers are in the book, Gerry
have the book, then i don`t know why he asks these questions - probably
he don`t have time at all.
i ask questions that were not answered in the book, at least i think so
- you are saying that i`m too spend too small time with the book? it`s
true, coz i totally got stuck in the archieves.