Re: Tesla Receiver Coil

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

    I just mailed a Priority Mail envelope with all of the LF pages in
it, plus recommendation that the IRF510 (two bucks from Radio
Shack, cheaper from distributors) should work fine in place of the
original transistors I used. . . .

Ed

I've just mailed you a copy of Lee Anderson's book NIKOLA TESLA ON HIS WORK WITH ALTERNATING CURRENTS AND THEIR APPLICATION TO WIRELESS TELEGRAPHY, TELEPHONY AND TRANSMISSION OF POWER, in return for your Lowfer radio beacon assembly instructions. My plan is to start out by breadboarding the crystal-controlled VLF Exciter section, to learn about it's operation.

Thanks,
Gary