From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 11:07 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 37XR inductance range

Original poster: "MIKE HARDY" <MHARDY@xxxxxxxxxx>

I recently purchased the Meterman 37XR per the list members favorable
use. I was just measuring the inductance of my variable ballast, and
a few hig power isolation xfmr I have laying around. One measured 365
mh. When I changed ranges to henrys, it dramatically changed to
0.260H ! Does anyone else notice this vast discrepincy? Can I trust the meter?