Re: Bleeder Resistors

Original poster: Just Justin <rocketfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Can someone explain to me why this is not necessary?

I don't see why the tank cap seems to always be 'empty' (haven't actually
measured voltage for fear of zapping another meter) after a run.  If the
car was raised to almost-breakdown in the spark gap, shouldn't it stay
charged some of the times?

Justin