Re: Saturable Reactor Ballast from MOT's

Original poster: "J. Aaron Holmes" <jaholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You should cut your schematic in half and add some
elipses in between the two pairs.  Really, the
fundamental unit here is a *pair* of MOTs.  The other
schematic to have would be the 240V "pig" version,
which would be a pair of MOTs on each 120V leg, same
control to each pair, neutral wired straight through.

I move that this be named the "MMSR" (for Multi-MOT
Saturable Reactor) ;-))

Regards,
Aaron Holmes, N7OE