Re: how deep do the coilers prefer doing it? : )

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Gerry,

> OK, just wanted to make sure.  I'm thinking a cap run motor may be a
> problem for this sync modification

can you name ANY reason, why ANY async motor can`t be converted in
such manner?

> Maybe an end view that is on axis will help.

> The two pictures that you showed were an end view that was off
> axis.  I couldn't see all the stator windings in the same
> picture.  It is where the windings go thru the slots in the iron that
> I'm most interested in.

ok, i`ll do it when i get access to the stator again.

>>http://himplast.ru/father_dest/temp/370w/wiring.JPG

> The place that you call "dead pole???" is what I call the center of
> the pole.  Your sketch shows windings from the two poles sharing a
> common slot. Is this really true??  I would be surprised.

yes - i was surprised not less than you, but drunkman said that it`s
for better start % )
he rewinds motors for about 30 years, so he has some books about it, i
took one and found the schematic for my motor, here it is:

http://himplast.ru/father_dest/temp/370w/wiring2.JPG

and even better news - i think i`ve finally found a book about reaction
synchronous motors! : )

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D