To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: Toroid size on Big Coils

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hallo David and all other experienced coilers,
> Original poster: "David Rieben" <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I ended up with secondary damage that looked much like the
> damage to Dr. R's M-200 secondary coil:
> http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/images/tes133.jpg
i have not enough data and still hesitate in choosing coatings for
secondary - poly or epoxy?
tell me guys - can epoxy prevent or at least attenuate such damage, or
all that it can is just make things even worse, especially repairing of
blasted area, coz you can`t scrape it away so easily as poly?
-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D