Re: Did I just make a blunder?

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

jeez, what a funny subject!

I'm right handed mainly, I use my left hand on the
drill and push the wire tight with a cloth+plastic
scrap, moving right to left.  The wire is being pulled
from the top.  That is when I wind one on my own
anyway. ;)  I usually convince someone to control the
drill; in which case I wind left to right: mainly so
the drill chuck dosen't come loose.

no point this time around...
Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp