RE: Re: noob questions

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Trust Dr. "R", his plan is good and things can be found cheaper than the
web site where you have been looking. Half the fun is putting "your"
stuff together, I don't think you would learn as much from a kit. All
the plans you could want are here in the group.

Rich , from the middle of Missouri.

Subject: Re: Re: noob questions

I have a design I would email you for a nice small starter type coil
with a 18-20 inch spark output.  It runs on a 12 kV 30 mA
NST.  Contact me off-list if interested.

Dr. Resonance