Quick heads up -- neon sign transformers for sale soon...

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I attended an auction of a sign company today and will be coming home
tomorrow with a bunch of neon sign transformers of varying size and
quality.

http://www.murphyauctions.net/signart.html

It will take about a week to get them all sorted out and tested -- I
will be selling most of them to this list.

Couple of things:

# I do not have the resources to arrange for international shipping so
sales to anywhere besides the US is not possible; however, I am 30
minutes from the Abbotsford, BC / Sumas, WA border crossing so coilers
in the Vancouver, BC area can come and pick their units up.

# Shipping will be by UPS or Post Office depending on the size of the
transformer.

# All transformers will be tested before being put up for sale.  Photos
of them will be available (like transformers will be grouped together)

# Payment by PayPal.  I have a merchant account so can take Credit Cards
through PayPal if you do not have a PayPal account yourself.

# Shipping will be expensive for the larger units -- the 15KV/60mA units
are heavy and I have several to sell...

This is just a heads up for people who are thinking about getting an NST
-- I should have the full list ready to post sometime around Friday,
10th. Right now, I don't have a clue about what I actually have -- the
shelves were stacked two and three deep and I only cherry picked a few
of them today.  Again, I will have a better picture in about a week.

Dave