MMC and Spark Gap

Original poster: "Rich & DJ" <rdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello gt4awd, wonder set of pictures, good looking job with the MMC caps and spark gap all mounted on the cutting board. I only have one small comment about it. I would recommend that you twist the wires for the resistors and the capacitors together before soldering them, laying them side by side could have a cold joint and then a bad connection. If you had problems with solder keep you eye out for lead based solder, the newer "safer" type does not stick as well or as easy. A little lead won't hurt as long as you don't ingest it. About the spark gap, I used bolts on mine also, the epoxy was used to form a saddle so the tubes could be cleaned and then easily returned to position. Mine are in a tube and harder to adjust than you flat set up

I have tried to e-mail you several times with no luck, each time your mail service kicks it back, see below , any ideas??

<gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>: host rmail.lycosmail.lycos.com[209.202.208.20] said: 550
    5.2.1 216.126.204.45: The receiver denied your mail. Please contact the
    receiver with another way. : <gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx> (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Rich , from the middle of Missouri