Best of all, it's free!!!

Cheers,

        Terry

At 11:09 PM 12/21/2006, you wrote:
Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:14:23 -0500
From: Chip Ford <chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: oscilloscope..

I am thinking of purchasing an oscilloscope. There are many out there with many features..10mhz-1ghz. Digital, dual trace, analog..etc. seems that the most common are @ 100 mhz, 2 channel. Most do not include probes. These are not cheap so, If you-all would give me some advice on buying a scope..or if someone has one in working order for sale...let me know..Thanks in advance...Chip Ford