Re: IGBT long life at 3X rated Ip?? Re: 15kva 14.4 kV Transformer.. (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 08:25:50 -0600
From: Josh Adams <knewter@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IGBT long life at 3X rated Ip?? Re: 15kva 14.4 kV Transformer..
    (fwd)

Just thought I'd chime in about the Automation Direct PLCs.  I've only
programmed maybe three of them, but none have failed in their lifetime,
power supply or otherwise.  YMMV.  Also haven't seen a COM port die.  I'll
second that tech support from Koyo is iffy though...

-josh

--
-josh
www.purevolume.com/valign