Re: A&E Tesla coil, and Mind Freak. (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:15:37 -0800
From: Teslacoil Workshop <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A&E Tesla coil, and Mind Freak. (fwd)

Scott wrote:

>    Most of us do not build or display coils on a global scale and I think
> if asked to have one of their coils used in a t.v. program or commercial
> most of us wouldn't think twice.

Nothing wrong with that. The more good press the better.

I know my hobby is different than yours (I perfer to fly model airplanes and
GPS guided UAVs), but I can still offer valid advice to those wishing to
appear in public or TV with their coils.

I invite anyone compleplating a public display of a Tesla coil to contact me
to benefit from my experiance in this area. I have helped others on this
list gain approval for TC displays and I can offer advice on what to look
out for when dealing with TV producers.

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects