Re: PIRANHA-III Power control? (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:24:31 -0700
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PIRANHA-III Power control? (fwd)

To keep the max current slightly below the 20 Amp trip that will trip most
120 VAC single circuit breakers.  My dual MOT coil uses two separate 20 Amp
circuit and each MOT will be adjusted to pull only 18 Amps at WOT.

We are testing both the 555 optoisolated system and also a phase shift
system.  Whichever works best we will finalize into the printed circuit
board.

Dr. Resonance