RE: A&E Tesla coil, and Mind Freak. (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 22:46:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Scott Kraus <plymouth_4406@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: A&E Tesla coil, and Mind Freak. (fwd)

Hi All,

  I think we need to understsnd we don't have a mainstream hobby. I am not
saying that we should not worry about RFI and other issues but the people
that I have run across look at Tesla coils as either you are crazy or they
think it is as the most impressive electrical project they have ever seen.
I do not think you can convert very many of the undecided by good press.

   Most of us do not build or display coils on a global scale and I think
if asked to have one of their coils used in a t.v. program or commercial
most of us wouldn't think twice.

  Scott Kraus