Re: Low-powered coil definition (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 19:15:34 -0500
From: Edward Wingate <ewing7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Low-powered coil definition (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

Don't know, never measured it. Ground side goes back to the breaker
panel ground through the EMI filter. Mains ground in this area is
required to be two ground rods placed 8 feet apart and connected to the
panel through a continuous/unbroken #6 wire loop with both ends
connected to the ground terminal in the panel.

Ed