RE: 14.4 Kv 5 kva pole pig. (fwd) shipping (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:34:59 -0800
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 14.4 Kv 5 kva pole pig.  (fwd) shipping

Hello All,

I have had shipped a lot of very heavy items the last couple of years for my
diesel genset, demo coils, and wire exploder. It is always better to ship to
the nearest terminal and pick up the item there. The guys on the dock are
very good about helping load the item if you schedule a time. Some docks
have a ramp which makes it easy as they can use their fork lift. Otherwise,
it is always a challenge to lower the load into a pickup.

Jim Mora

I wonder who has the contract for all the down transformers in the North
West.