Re: 14.4 Kv 5 kva pole pig. (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:28:52 -0500
From: David Speck <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 14.4 Kv 5 kva pole pig.  (fwd)

Shipping is not too hard to figure out.

Go to Freightquote.com, use freight class 75, and 290 pounds per
transformer.  They will give you a bunch of quotes to your zip code,
without obligation.

FWIW, earlier this summer, Dr. Resonance shipped myself and some friends
five of his transformers on three pallets for $170 total purchase plus
shipping to my friend's factory dock in Central NY state.  It will cost
more (figure double) if you need a lift gate to unload the units from
the semi.

Dave