Re: pupman list is indexed (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:04:13 -0500 (EST)
From: M G <gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: pupman list is indexed (fwd)

p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}
Hi, I am new to the pupman list, and to coiling. I found miles indexed
list to be a lot of help. Even though the titles are not displayed until
you actually read the post, and there seems to be some problem with " >>
" symbols added throughout the posts. All in all though, it did work to
help me find the information I was looking for. Thanks miles.
GT4AWD