pupman list is indexed (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 03:42:31 +0000
From: mileswaldron@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: pupman list is indexed

Everyone,
I don't know exactly what buttons I pushed, but Terry sent me the full listings of the archives several months ago. I wrote a program and parsed them all into little text files and published them to my internet domain. I have been messing around with front page, and it seems to index all of the pupman files. There were lots and lots of these files, and it was very hard to find an inside web indexing program that would work. Google would not do it, even if I was using their Adwords.
Anyway -- http://www.gravitymagnet.com
and use the search function at the top of the page to search almost the entier puplan list. I probably don't have the last six months of stuff online.
Hope This Helps !
Miles