Re: Fw: Shrink a quarter... go to jail. (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:58:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fw: Shrink a quarter...  go to jail. (fwd)

I read that article and don't see it having anything to do with shrinking quarters.   They are making it illegal to export large quantities of pennies and nickels, because other countries(Mexico) would melt them and make $$.   I personally think pennies should be dissolved, electrolytically purified and made into magnet wire for us coilers.  (lol...now the subject is on topic).   I don't see creating shrunken quarters for a novelty item as being of particular concern. It's not like millions of quarters are being shrunk annually.
  Mike