Re: Loud pop (?) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 16:00:50 -0600
From: Glen McGowan <glen.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Loud pop (?)

I don't think it's that.... My secondary is sealed on both ends and contains
two baffles as well. I'm not horribly worried about it but I'd like to at
least know what's causing it. It may be something simple. Others have
suggested it could be the safety gap. I'ts a fairly loud snap that's hard to
get a direction from but I watch the safefy gap and see if the arc's match
the sound.