Re: Paper on tesla coils

Hi Dude from Iceland (your name came across odd in my email = Dorolfur???

I would suggest the following link. Tesla Coils do what they do because of the physics. This is likely the best source for Tesla Coil related physics you may find.
http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Þórólfur?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_Kristjánsson?= <toti@xxxxxxxx>

Hi all

I am a student of Reykjavík University in Iceland, studying electronic engineering. I am writing a paper about Tesla coils along with building one. I am in trouble finding enough reference about the theory which the coil is built on. I am wondering if any of you have any good papers or reference about it?
Any information would be very appreciated.

Regards

Þórólfur Kristjánsson
Iceland