From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: EXTENDING CREDIT: an Unscrupulous Buyer - Be Forewarned:
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:35:38 -0700

Original poster: "Krohns" <2halice@xxxxxxx>

Hey Jack,

I believe I know who you are talking about.  He owed me money for an ion
wind lifter that I sent him at my own expense in July 2006.  I too got the
same song and dance about him waiting for a check so that he could pay me.
Finally in September, he sent me a company check... that bounced!  After I
compared him to Edison taking advantage of Tesla, he finally paid me in late
October.  So there is hope that someday he will decide to be a man of his
word and pay you.

If worse comes to worse, the Wisconsin Attorney General has a Web site
(http://www.doj.state.wi.us/).  The Wisconsin Better Business Bureau also
has a Web site (http://www.wisconsin.bbb.org/).  If I have made a mistake
about which senior contributor you are referring to, I apologize... and
these Web sites will not serve you.

Call me at 520-571-7122 if you would like to talk.

Sincerely, Hal in Tucson