Re: Tesla Archive: Lectures, Letters, Construction Techniques, Memorial, etc.

Original poster: "Jeff Behary" <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Steve,

"There can be no great harm in a student taking an erroneous view,
but when great minds err, the world must dearly pay for their mistakes."

Today we could replace "great minds" with many words, in particular free energy authors, fringe science promoters, people pawning off phony cancer-curing devices, and related BS'ers that all couple themselves with Tesla's name for some sort of publicity or money-making schemes at the student and public expense.

Imagine if all of this energy was put into some of these fascinating concepts from that lecture.

One thing I need to put next to that lecture is a link to this:
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2006/TeslaLamp/index.htm

Frank, a dear friend and fellow collector, found a single electrode Tesla Lamp manufactured by Pressler in Germany in the 1930s. Now here is something we don't see every day, and in fact it is the only such bulb I know of to exist, at least its the only one where the owner knows what it is!

Jeff Behary, c/o
The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com