RE: Photo of my mystery transformer

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen@xxxxxxxx>

It sure looks like a radar transformer...nice voltage for a tesla coil.
Some form of current limiting must be applied to the primary...a MOT
would be good. Don't open the transformer to prevent moisture
condensation into the oil. BTW what sort of math kick did you pursue for
5 years?

Godfrey Loudner

Original poster: "Josh Adams" <knewter@xxxxxxxxx>

<http://flickr.com/photos/knewter/310977851/in/set-72157594400131325/>ht
tp://flickr.com/photos/knewter/310977851/in/set-72157594400131325/

There it is.  To ease anyone's concerns for my safety, trust that I'm
not turning anything on until I'm certain I won't be dying
afterwards.  I'm trying to gradually get back into the HV stuff, I've
been out of it for five years...had to go on a math kick for a bit.