Re: small 4KV transformer, anyone?

Original poster: "Bill Noble" <william_b_noble@xxxxxxx>

don't know - the catalog doesn't say - for sure this is NOT the same as the units in the Xerox machine - much higher current (the xerox devices that I've seen are measured in microamps)
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: small 4KV transformer, anyone?

Had trouble downloading the catalog so couldn't find out if those things are used with esternal rectifiers. Any idea? I have a unit which appears identical - picked it up at a swap meet years ago. It was supposed to have come from a Xerox machine. I think with a voltage multiplier it would be neat for charging VDG belts.

Ed