From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 4:06 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Great Fun Last Night

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

Cameron,

The camera is a Canon Digital Rebel with the "Hack"
firmware loaded to enable the ISO 3200 capability.

I had the camera do an "auto focus" with outdoor
lights on, and then switched it to manual focus to
hold the setting.

I set the camera on Manual and adjusted the exposure
for ambient light, and then purposly set it on the
dark side with the expectation that the added light
from the coil running would comphensate. The exposure
was somewhere between 2.5 - 3 seconds as I recall.

The camera was on a tripod and I asked a friend of
mine to just snap as many pictures as possible.  I got
about 60 in the course of the night.

Curt.