Re: In search for a better PRIMARY

MicroSim can model like ten mutually coupled sections with the "K" function if that is what you want. I am sure the other spice things do exactly the same too.

Cool!!  I'll have to look for that in my simulator

I believe Antonio gave you a program where there was a NxN coupling matrix to figure this out, but something to run in C and not a spice program.

???  Got a name of it or a clue??

There is ACE used in scan Tesla.

Inca too...

I'm probably confused as to what he sent you so just ignore the comment.

Gerry R.