Re: Streamer Length Calculations

Hi Finn,

The range is a manufacturing tolerance. The full 900V gap fires repeatable to like 0.1%. I imagine temperature does affect that though. The SIDACs do tend to be very close to the 300V number though as far as firing voltage.

So they fire very close to 300V and they always fire at the same given voltage. I can sneak the voltage up to a volt or two below the Vbo with no problem repeatably. I remember one section fires at 927 volts but I have not really paid any attention to the variation of Vbo.

Cheers,

        Terry