Re: vacuum pump on da ebay +

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx This vacuum pump will be good for pumping a vacuum on a home made polyurethane rolled oil filled capacitor. I pumped a vacuum on all my caps and back filled them all with high voltage oil. I like things that are bullet proof my camps are all rated 40,000. volts. As Richard Hull once said, "if you skimp and build a cheap capacitor it will self destruct and you will be building another one. Do it right the first time. " My caps are all about 7 or 8 years old and still working fine.

Check out my capacitors in the picture.
http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc4.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc10-4.jpg

Gary Weaver