Re: low-cost source for copper tubing?

Original poster: Gomez Addams <gomezaddams@xxxxxxxxx>

On Aug 10, 2006, at 5:07 PM, Tesla list wrote:

Hi Bill,

There is an "old" hardware store here in town

Refresh my memory: "here in town" for you is Ft. Collins, right?

selling cooper tubing at the old prices.  They must have ordered a
ton and have not reordered this year...

So you want 100 feet of 1/2 inch in a "K" and not "L"...  I will
stop by and see if they have it and get you the price if they do.

Thank you sir!

I am going to run by Rayback during my lunch hour today, since they
don't like to give prices over the phone - Marion Rayback is afraid
people will comparison-shopping him to death or something.  I've
bought from him before however, and I know Rayback one of the lowest
price sources around when he has something in stock.  How good his
prices are on special orders, I don't know yet.

BTW, will you be making it to the monthly coiling/Mad Scientist
gathering on Sunday?

regards,
 - Bill "Gomez" Lemieux