Re: MMC Question.

Original poster: "Glen McGowan" <glen.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>

Wooohooo......Got my primary and secondary in order (I hope). I had attempted to use JavaTC before but it looked confusing so I left it alone. I fiddled around with the numbers and came up with the following:

Resonance is 262.1Khz between primary and secondary.

Secondary is 4" x 23"  1215.47 turns of #26.

Primary is 10 turns at 1/4" spacing. (prolly use 13 or so)

Topload is 3x12 Toroid

I do have a question about Resonance....Is there a magic number that is optimal? I hear 200Khz thrown around alot so I stayed in that area.