Re: secondary question

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx In a message dated 8/8/06 3:14:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "Glen McGowan" <glen.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>

I have the same question. Lowes / Home Depot seems to carry alot of
the cellcore PVC in smaller sections which is conveinent. But the
Drainage PVC comes in huge 10 foot sections that don't usually fit in
the grocery getter. I've read as thin as you can get it but It would
be nice to see an expert opinion.

Hi Again Glen,

Some people have had success with the cellcore PVC, used as is, while others have had a problem with grit, water vapour, and/or entrained production gasses. A piece that has lain in a damp area definitely should be "toasted" in a 105-110 C. oven for 2-3 hours and the ends of the foam sealed immediately. (Also highly recommended for Coils being used in a damp, gray climate)

Matt D.