RE: Sold state IGBT disruptive coil spark gap idea

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

As one who's never toyed with DRSSTC's, I have a dumb question that's
probably been discussed previously, but -

What is the performance-consequence to completely eliminating the
concept of quench, and permitting as many pri-sec trades as it wants?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA