simple reactance calculations

Original poster: "Langer Giv'r" <transworldsnowboarding19@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello, I am having some trouble finding the capacitive reactance for a capacitive current limiter. Im sure the problem is a small error that i am frequently overseeing but still I am stumped. I want to get about 5 ohms reactance from a capacitor, but i do not know what capacitance to use

with 0.95uF, and using the reactance formula, it says i get 2792 ohms of reactance, which is obviously wrong. 1 / ((2)(pi)(f)(Capacitance))

Does anyone have a solution for this? and also, is it true that capacitive reactance increases as capacitance is decreased?

thanks

_