Re: Physics of Wireless Transmission

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Phil,

>  >Yet it is obvious from observing a permanent magnet that
> there  >are no electrons flying around the magnet.  This is
> further  >evidence against relativistic charge as a magnetic
field.

>      I'm curious how one "observes" a magnetic field of any
> kind without invoking "flying electrons" or similar?
>      And the definition of a magnet is pretty much "many
> electrons flying the same way".

It seems obvious that if there were electrons flying around a
permanent magnetic then we would have a current and a source of
free energy.

Shooting electrons at a static magnetic field to detect it does
not imply there are electrons inherent in the magnetic field of
the permanent magnet.

Dave

   I'm not sure what you mean about electrons inherent in the field.
The field is caused by the electrons in the permanent magnet rotating about their nucleus, causing a magnetic moment. When a permanent magnet is energized the domains (or at least most of them) are aligned in the direction of magnetization and their fields all add up. The electrons circulating about the nucleus do the work and are the equivalent of an electric current.

Ed