Re: False sense of security, thread locker

Original poster: CanalRay@xxxxxxx When you make your rotary gap wheel the methods for holding the electrodes into the wheel vary greatly but after 30 some odd years in the machine trade and with a good number of rotary gaps under my belt the ONLY way I would mount the electrodes is by using a set screw at 90 degrees to the axis of the electrode. Having a close fit in the electrode's mounting hole doesn't hurt either. More work but more security.

Sincerely,

Tom Vales