RE: Secondary Question

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

I have NOT wound them yet, this is the forms I have on hand, 9" and 6"
so I can do any length and the 13Kv 150MA transformer is not a NST. I
apologize for not being clear in my first email. I plan on the MMC to
have different tap points for adjustments. 51 caps in 3 rows, tapped
17,16,15 .
I have a big spool of the silver 20ga wire and it is .050 with the
insulation. The only thing that is complete is the spark gap. It is
multi tube gap with a fan from my first coil.  I might keep a rotary gap
in mind for another time but I want to get the coil running before I
change gaps and open a new bag of worms.

Rich